01.25.19 | 9 pm–Midnight
Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts
Snow Date: February 1, 2019
Boston Center for the Arts proudly presents PRISM—a fundraiser to benefit artist residency programs at Boston Center for the Arts. PRISM is an immersive light and art-forward dance party, mashing up the sounds and vibe of Soul Train and Studio 54.
What do you get at PRISM?
- Groove with PerformanceBuild while being transported to another era with Soulelujah DJs Raleigh Fingers and IPL.
- Indulge in a thematic menu provided by Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, The Elephant Walk and Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar.
- Pour it up with Bombay Sapphire, sip with Lord Hobo Brewing Co, raise your glass with Gordon’s Fine Wines & Liquors and stay hydrated with Polar Beverages.
- Kick back in the Lord Hobo Brewing Co and Bombay Sapphire lounges.
- Experience an interactive photography activation by Ally Schmaling, video art by Maya Erdelyi and Allison Maria Rodriguez, and Work of Art/Piece of Work – a project that transforms fashion photography into a performance and spectator sport, organized by Girl Magic Meets, s.DeSilva and Home Grown Boston.
Food & Drinks
The Elephant Walk, Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, Roxy’s Grilled Cheese, Bombay Sapphire, Gordon’s Fine Wines and Liquors and Polar Beverages
Jefrey Byrne DuBard, David Guerra, Tim Hall, Olivia Ives-Flores, Ethan Vogt and Liz Woodward!
Sponsors & Partners
Arbella Mutual Insurance, Boston Gay Men’s Chorus, Driggin Realty Group & Stivaletta | COMPASS Realty Group, High Output, Home Grown Boston, Lord Hobo Brewing Co., Marvin Kaplan Insurance, Party Rental Ltd, TYGER Event Design + Production, Sensi Magazine, CBT Architects, Leica Gallery Boston, Leica Store Boston, Garden Remedies, W Boston and Sarah Walsh